Marriage is considered to be the most sacred of all unions all over the world. It is a coming together of two souls in holy matrimony, where they promise to love, hold and cherish each other till death draws them apart. A girl always dreams of her prince charming, her knight in shining armour, who will come riding his white horse and sweep her off her feet. As she grows, she is always on a look-out or that one special person, whom she can love and grow old with. While some are lucky enough to find their true love all by themselves, others depend on other methods of finding a match for themselves, like matrimonial sites or family friends and astrologers. Whatever the case maybe, a girl needs to make sure that her prospective life partner is suitable for her in every way. This holds true even in case of love marriages, where a girl needs to make sure that her beloved will support her in every way, even after marriage. So it you are on a look-out for your Mr. Right or are trying to figure out if your present beau is the right match for you, then here are a few points that you must consider:
- He should truly love you: before marrying a boy, you need to make sure that he truly, madly and deeply loves you. He should be protective about you and should honour you for who you are. In case a boy starts being possessive or aggressive in the name of love, it is better not to pursue the relationship further, as it might lead to deadly consequences.
- He should be financially stable: love may be the foundation of a strong relationship, but at the same time, you need to be practical as well. Make sure the boy has a sturdy job or business and is financially stable and economically strong, so that he can support you as well as your future family after marriage.
- He should consider your opinion: make sure to marry a man who respects and considers your opinion as well while making a decision. This man will always hold you high and support and encourage you in your future endeavours.
- Respects your family: while there is no doubt that it is the girl who shifts in with the boy and his family after marriage, this certainly does not mean that your family and parents should be left behind. Make sure that the man gives due respect to your parents and family before you decide to marry him.
- Should be supportive of your career: if you plan to work after marriage as well, make sure to tell you fiancé about it. If the guy is supportive of your career progress, then don’t hesitate to marry him. However, if he tries to dissuade you from the same and do something that he approves, then it is certainly not worth it.
If you find a man who matches all the above given points, then congratulations! You have found your dream man! Don’t even hesitate for a second to start a life with him. Here’s wishing you a happy future!
Download the Shaadi.com app and find your perfect match from the largest Matrimonial site.