Marriage is measured universal and important among all the religious communities. Parent wants that, their children should marry with the perfect partner so that they can spend their life happily. Marriage is the union of two families- the bride’s and the groom’s family. It is very important top give the equal respect to each other. It is not applicable for the bride or groom only instead to other family members. One of the happy and the happening family is the Punjabi’s family. The Punjabis know how to make relations and fulfill them without any difficulty. The bride and the groom of the Punjabi family are very lucky to have each other through the Punjabi matrimony.
Here are the typical traits of a Punjabi groom’s family:
- Give respect to the bride of the family: One of the major traits of the Punjabi family is that they respect to their bride. They know how to keep their bride happy so that she can feel comfortable with them. They don’t pull her or push on the work in which she is not comfortable. In simple words, you can say that they know how to treat a woman especially the bride of the family.
- Welcomes whole heartedly: Whether any relative or the family of newly wedded bride’s family visit to their house they welcome each and everyone with whole heartedly. They don’t think evil of anyone. They know how to be happy and make other happy too.
- Celebrates every festival or event with full joy: Whether there is a wedding or any other function in the Punjabi family they all celebrate like a festival. They know how to live the life and celebrate every moment of life with full enjoyment. They are unique in the matter of celebration.
- Unique and happy: Punjabi groom families are happy and unique. They treat their bride as the daughter of the family. They don’t hesitate to ask anything from the bride of the family. In other words, you can say that the girl who will be the part of the Punjabi groom’s family will be very lucky to have the family like them.
- Supportive and understanding: Alike the groom, his family is also very supportive and understanding. They move forward with the time. They make the important changes in eth family whenever they needed. They give the support to their bride so that she could be comfortably mixed with the family members.
- Loves to eat and drink: All the Punjabi families love to eat and drink. They love the different cuisine along with the drink. They eat, enjoy and love each other without any problem. They don’t fight on the small things or you can say that they don’t mind any small matters in the family.
- Follows the rituals and customs of the religion: Being the Punjabi they know what to do and what no to. They follow all the rituals and customs of the wedding then only they proceed with other function in the family.