The Wedding day! A day that every girl dreams of since her childhood! You have been your daddy’s little princess and want to be wedded off like one!
The first thing that all people notice at a wedding is the look of a bride. The charm on her face, her outfit, her poise, all contribute to making a perfect bride. Moreover, when it comes to the big fat Indian wedding, a number of functions, relatives, arrangements can actually take the toll on your physical and mental health. Keeping this in mind, it becomes imperative that the would-be bride is physically and mentally in the best of health to make the gala a huge success.
The perfect bridal figure is the dream of every groom and bride to get the best match for themselves, search and choose your perfect match from Shadi.com which gives you the desired perfect match bridal figure to spend a marital life. Every Groom and bride desire to look good in their wedding attire, to look best follow the routine months before your wedding day and get in shape to fit best in attire.
- H2o, The Way To Go: Before going in for any kind of fitness regime, it is very important to keep yourself well hydrated. Nothing beats water when it comes to quenching thirst. A would be bride should have at least have 3 to 5 liters of waters in a day. It helps in cleansing the body from inside and gives your body the energy required for any kind of workout. Not only do you end up losing weight, but the natural glow on your face comes as an extra bonus.
- Eat Right: It is important to have all food sections in the right amount and right combination. Include a balance of proteins, fibers, and carbs your meals. Rather than having 3 square meals, go in for smaller meals every 2 hours. Make sure to add a good amount of salad with every meal that you take. Such small changes will surely work wonders for you to achieve that dream bride figure.
- Suryanamaskar And Yoga: Nothing is more effective that the age old yoga when it comes to achieving fitness and peace of mind. Start your day with a set of 5 Surya namaskars. A combination of 12 asanas, this namaskar acts as a combination of 12 upper and lower body exercises in which you use your body as a weight to get trained. Follow this up with breathing exercises like kapalbhati, anulom vilom, deep breathing etc.
- Walk: go for a 30 to 40-minute walk every day. Not only does it rejuvenate and help you lose weight you, it gives you the much-needed space.
- Upper And Lower Body Workouts: If yoga and walks are not your, hit the gym. Pay special attention to upper body weight training, Pilates, planks, and pushups.
With these simple tips and under 40 minutes everyday exercises, you will surely ace that perfect bridal body in no time! So get set to sweat it out and rock on your D- Day!!