Every bridegroom looks forward to ways and options for throwing the most memorable and unique wedding. A deluge of wishes and dreams culminate into a big, lavish wedding and you don’t want to leave any table unturned. It’s one of the biggest decisions of your life and you want to make the day stand out not just for the guests but also for the both of you. Your Oriya Matrimony will give you a lot to smile and talk about after some time of your marriage. It’s like a treasure trove that you built to unlock when you need during the lows of life. So choose wisely.
Minimalism is the word that best describes an Oriya wedding. Known for their elegant and non-extravagant styles, the women’s sarees and men’s dhotis are fashion staples in this regard. While Brahmin weddings occur in the morning, other castes and sects perform their rituals during the evening or night. However, even amidst the diverse set of rituals, the main wedding style remains simple and it showcases values and old tradition, which is integral to Orissa.
- Choosing barware in compliance with your theme: If you’re one of those modern couples keeping some hard lemonade in special Mason jars, make sure the barware fits them. These are often the favorites in outdoor country themes. They add a lot of charm to the hour.
- Collect photos of friends and families: This is easier with smaller ceremonies. You can then place them in select frames with every guest’s table cloth or assignment.
- A custom flourish: Give a printed and rated flourish to your printed stuff with your personal logo. This is an image that lingers for a long time. It’s meaningful to the couple and sets up a place or hobby.
- Surprising your guests pleasantly: You can surprise all guests and make them happy with a handwritten note in every place card. It’s like “Vinay, thanks for flying in from Delhi!” Many people with a mammoth guest list go for the more innovate way of lipstick kiss marking saying “Glad you’re here today!”
- Style and reception: Based on the style and the theme of the wedding, you can tie the napkins with metallic cording, satin ribbons, braided leather laces and twine prices. At informal receptions, you have top-class cocktail tables with glitter pens and supply markers. You can ask your guests to have a go at it.
- Assigning a name to reception table: For example, “Cuttack Avenue” is what relates to your famous courtship. You can have a tend card placed on the table with a little explanation saying how you had your first apartment there.
- For travel themes: You go the extra mile and incorporate leather luggage marks or tags for holding the escort of placing the cards.
Since traditional guest books mostly end up being stashed in the trash bin, you can opt for a coffee-table cook that covers your loved subject. You can display that at home and your guests can write on the margins or photos. Your wedding program for Oriya Matrimony is what you can customize to a great deal.
Download the OdiaShaadi app and find Odia brides & Grooms using one of the best Oriya Matrimony apps